CashGopher LeaderBoard

Monday, September 13, 2010

Roaaaad triiiip

And Forward we will go....


Thanks for support everybody. I'm going to be leaving on a trip for about 4-5 days and will not be able to follow up on everyone like usual. when im back I will be sure to check out everyone's new updates and I will probably work on a more proper design for the site to make it easier to read, adding new contact info, etc.

Pic not related, it's the ship I wish i could fly in, it has three feet of leg clearance for every seat, is made of LeGo's and keeps the AC at 60 degrees. T'is a dream.

11 comments:

  1. love to mah bro

    wtfiniggagun.blogspot.com

    check this too to find new interesting blogs to luv daily

    thefuckinlist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice mate,i'l do daily round on your blog,please do aswell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a nice trip bro! Also that ships badass

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like toast and ham because they often come from trees.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a nice trip!
    Take a tour on my blog:
    http://ilulz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done you. I would have provided cookies... but the cookie monster got there first

    (o)(o)
    w" "w
    W -====- W
    "w w"
    w""""""""""""w
    W W


    Apols.

    Following you, look forward to reading

    ReplyDelete